We have made the necessary changes to the day-to-day running of our home during the Covid 19 pandemic, ensuring our services are delivered to you with every precaution possible. Combining this level of care with enhanced hygiene protocols will ensure you have a very enjoyable and safe experience.
Communal Guest Lounge and Dining Room:
- Hand Sanitisers have been put in place at entrances and exits to our home, and in the lounge/dining room.
- Library of books is prohibited from use.
- Tea/Coffee making facilities have been removed from this communal area but are available on request
- Existing seating arrangements ensures social distancing is in place.
- Buffet breakfasts will not be available until restrictions are lifted. Your breakfast requirements will be noted on arrival and you will be advised of your table location for breakfast the following morning.
- Tables and chairs are cleaned and sanitised between each use.
- Regular cleaning is carried out. All surfaces and common touch points including door handles, stair banisters, chairs, TV remote are cleaned, sprayed and disinfected each day.
- Windows and doors will be opened to allow fresh air to circulate throughout the house.
Check-in / Departure:
- Social distancing will be implemented throughout your stay. Signage and markings will be in place so safe social distancing is implemented.
- We want to make the check in process as easy as possible for you. We welcome guest between 16:00 18:00 hrs. We will request guests to provide us in advance with your expected arrival time. Following check-in you will be shown to your rooms and requested to use text messaging if you have any further requests for the duration of your stay. The owners will be happy to assist you with any additional requirements by leaving any requested items outside your room.
- In line with Covid-19 regulations we also need to collect in advance full contact details for you and other guests travelling with you.
Please let us have the following information in advance of your arrival.
•• Full names of every member of your group
•• Email addresses
•• Telephone numbers
•• Evidence of 14 days quarantine where it applies in line with government regulations
- We will use cashless payment only. We will take payment from the card provided in the booking process on the date of arrival. The usual 48 hours cancellation policy will apply.
- Your bedroom will have received a thorough clean and full sanitisation before you arrive.
- Extra time will be assigned per room to allow common touch areas to be thoroughly sanitised TV remote controls, handles and switches.
- Hair dryers, hangers, have been removed but are available on request.
- Non-essential decorative textiles bed throws & cushions have been removed.
- Keys will be disinfected before and after each stay.
- The utmost care is taken in handling the treatment and sterilisation of bed linen. Our bed linen is washed and sterilised to eliminate any potential bacteria and viruses.
- For guests staying multiple nights, rooms will not be serviced for the duration of your stay.
We are confident that you will enjoy your stay and we very much look forward to welcoming you. Our welcome may be a little different but it will be still a warm Irish welcome.